Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Starting This Sunday.

Because my life is so routine, I've decided to only publish once a week. So, here's what's going on in my little world.

Wind chill brought daytime temperatures below zero for several days in a row. Started out at negative four this morning. Had to put booties on Bandit for our walk. Here's our daily walk distances for the week: (last) Sunday 2.16, Monday 2.15, Tuesday 1.75, Wednesday 1.71, Thursday 1.69, Friday 1.86, and Saturday 2.34.

Sue called and we chatted for about an hour. She is still recovering from that sinus infection, but sounds a lot better. After talking with her and getting her input, I'm ripping out the sewn border on the wall hanging and hand sewing a "knife edge". Should look a lot better.

Made cat food for the ferals so they can have a bit more food during this cold snap. It's a lot less expensive than store bought.  Romeo likes it, but Tigger and Henry aren't thrilled with it.

Wayne popped by for a couple minutes yesterday. He dropped off a turkey dinner for me and picked up the mortgage and some apple crisp that I made in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment