Pages

Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday. New Week. New Life.

The first day of the week seems an appropriate day to begin the rest of my life. Started out mostly the same, feed animals, walk dog, clean litter, gather garbage and tote it to the road, play a couple computer games on AARP. 

Then I switched it up and did fifteen minutes of senior citizen exercises on YouTube with HASfit. Was a bit shocked at how much I've let myself go. I mean, the mirror was telling a sad story, but I'm very weak. Bandit is too, do he's going on a diet and exercise regimen too.

Finally took the seam ripper to the crazy quilt wall hanging and renewed the sashing. Sewed the outer part of the frame and positioned it all on the backing fabric. Not sure I like how it looks. Might have to put a solid pink between the blue and the print to bring it all together. Next step will be a template for the sashing embroidery. 

Washed a load of clothes and will fold it when we go to bed later on. Cleaned and organized that area. Nice when things look neat.

Bandit and I just came in from our evening walk and I've changed into jammies and am lounging around the rest of the night. We walked not quite two miles today.

Supper is in the oven and NCIS is streaming tonight. Time to elevate this knee again and give it some ice.

Day two of double dose of vitamin D and St. John's Wort. Fleeting headache in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment