Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday. Day Two.

Tired this morning. Woke up at 1:30 a.m. and had a hard time getting back to sleep. Didn't want to get up when the alarm rang. 

Leg felt like it was on the mend until day 2 of doing HASfit workout. Now it's propped up on pillows with ice underneath. 

Goal today is finishing the turtle dove ornament for Aunt Judy so I can ship it out Thursday. Need to paint Lena's first Christmas ornament before then as well as addressing Christmas cards.

At some point I need to get an online Wal-Mart order ready to pick up on Thursday. Almost out of bread. Used the last of the milk this morning on breakfast  cereal. Should get a list ready for TOPS too.

Henrietta is sitting on the kitchen table looking out the window at what I've come to think of as kitty tv. Bandit is sitting on the rug near me staring at me. All the animals give me such joy and laughter. 

Third day of double vitamin D and St. John's Wort.


No comments:

Post a Comment