Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday, 23 December.

What a cold, snowy day. It did have it's bright spots though.

Just took a Benadryl and gave Bandit one too. Mine for allergies. My left eye was starting to swell up, so I took a Benadryl last night and another this morning. Winter is barely here and already my face is showing signs of chafing. Used some hydrocortisone on my left eyelid. Seems a little better today.

Bandit got a dose because his ears itch. The cats gave him ear mites. 

Nancy was one of the bright spots. She stopped by right after I woke up from my Benadryl coma to drop off treats for Bandit and I. The house was a bit sloppy. Nothing that ten minutes didn't take care of, but I was embarrassed nonetheless.

Linda called and I stopped by her place and picked up a container of goodies. So much for the diet.

Another bright spot was an episode of Star Trek Discovery. 

Used water bottles as weights for the 15 minute workout today. Remembered to take my vitamins too. 

Gonna watch some tv while these meds take effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment