Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wednesday, 22 December.

Cold and damp out today so Bandit and I only walked 1.6 miles. The wind gusts add a bone chilling effect to the cloudy, dismal day. Pellet like snow fell most of the day although there is little accumulation right now. Simply a dusting of about a half inch.

Hard to snap myself out of this sporadic blue funk. I miss Mom. And Gran. And Debbie. And Dad. Thank God I still have the friends I made in NC. And Aunt Judy and the rest of the family.

Didn't do anything really productive today, although I did manage to get through the 15 minute Senior Workout. 

Diet is going okay. Haven't given up the late snack yet, but have switched to low calorie stuff like Jello and cool whip for the !most part.

Still not feeling great. Really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment