Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Moving Forward.

Couldn't sleep last night, so I watched an inspirational talk on YouTube by a woman who had a Near Death Experience [NDE] titled "She Died Suddenly & Met God, What He Told Her About Energy Will Shock You". Yeah. Imagine me watching something semi-religious. Anyway, the main thrust of the talk was that you have to move forward. As long as you try, you're going to prosper. But if you sit around doing nothing you'll be wasting your life.

She also talked about the importance of forgiveness and both positive and negative things.


I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm trying so hard to forgive myself and feeling like a failure. Some days I think about how my life is so empty. Not every day, but often enough that it interferes with my life. I need to stop doing that. Beating myself up is a useless pursuit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment