Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Wednesday. Day Three.

Spoke with both Gretchen and Billy yesterday. 

Sent Bill $50 so he could buy propane to heat the camper he's living in now while getting his house livable. 

Gretchen got her bloodwork back and is cancer free. What a relief. 

Still haven't heard from Diana about what happened with her sister. Guess I'll text her later and see if she responds.

Finally discovered how to place the pillow at night to relieve knee pain so I could actually sleep. Still tired, so I might just unmake the bed and take a quick nap....NOT!!!

The fresh coffee is ready, so it's time to grab a cup and try to accomplish something. Felt ornament is dry; time to sew and stuff it.

Gonna relax today to give my leg/knee time to heal. Almost two miles again yesterday. We went on the path and the uneven surface really did a number on my ankles. Short walk this morning so Bandit and I will walk around the yard when I put the bird feeders back up.

Day 4 double vitamin D and St. John's Wort.

No comments:

Post a Comment