Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday. 21 December.

Yesterday I got birthday phone calls from Aunt Judy, Aunt Barbara,Wayne, Jacob and Susie. Jake and I talked for about an hour about animals and Star Wars and life in general. That boy has the gift of gab! 

Other than that it was a quiet day. The only other thing I did was balance my checkbook. 

Started free-hand  embroidering the flowers at the junctions of the sashing. Got one completed. Will be working on that today. 

Winter Solstice is today. Now the days will start getting longer. Grass is still mostly green. Doesn't feel like Christmas time, but I have been singing and listening to Christmas music at random times for the past couple weeks.

Haven't felt all that great today. Runny nose and super tired. Fell asleep on the couch after lunch. Got up and took Bandit for a walk on the trail between Browntown  Road and Custer City. Did 1.9 miles. Now it's barely 6 p.m. and I'm ready to sleep again. Guess I'll head back and change into my jammies and take a Benadryl. Put an end to this runny nose


No comments:

Post a Comment