Pages

Friday, December 17, 2021

Friday. Day 5.

Caught myself in negative self talk for not accomplishing everything I thought I needed to do yesterday and stopped short. 

Because I really did get a lot done. Besides the ADL (activities of daily living) I grocery shopped, went to the Post Office, got vaccinated, picked up a dry goods order at Wal-Mart and cut and sewed the two inch border on the wall hanging. Mitered corners, I might add, that turned out quite well with only one rip back and resew.   

But I didn't do the Senior Workout and went off the healthy diet and over ate. What can I say? I like fluffer-nutter sandwiches.

I can't change that, but I can try to do better today. PTSD has been bad lately. Wish I could stop the flashbacks.

On today's to-do list is Laundry. At least one load of lights and darks. Vacuum and mop as well. Am going to see if Nancy wants to take the pups for a walk this afternoon as well. Bandit does better if he gets to see/sniff another dog. He must get lonely too. Might jot an outline for that kids book I've been writing in my head.

Day 6 of double vitamin D and St. John's Wort. Vitamin C and B12 added yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment