Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday Surprise.

With temperatures well above freezing the last few days, signs of Spring are everywhere. The Poop Trail is a mixture of slush, crusted melting ice and ice itself. Not to mention the mud. Bandit does pretty good walking on the edges, but I kept wishing for ice skates.

The snow has melted enough for access to the zipper on the raised bed topper. Enough to take a picture of the chard and spinach inside. Sure wish Tractor Supply had more of these in stock. I'd buy a couple more.

Walked around the side of the house and noticed the lavender I neglected to cover last year has new growth. Glad it survived the winter.

Took advantage of the warm spell yesterday and did some pruning on the apple trees. What a PITA (pain in the a_ _). Still have a few small branches hitting the electric lines. Gotta do it before the electric company does it for me.

Today is my Aunt Judilyn's birthday. The family threw a surprise party for her yesterday. I think she might have turned seventy. Was going to send her flowers, but they've gotten so expensive I couldn't afford it. Am sending her a gift card so she can download books for her Kindle reader instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment