Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Saturday Sleep In.

Guess I'm going to have to set my alarm clock  to get me up every day of the week. I woke up at the normal time, but went back to bed and fell back to sleep until 7 o'clock in spite of the fur babies trying to get me up. Of course, taking Benadryl at night doesn't help.

This morning my eyes are all swelled up and they hurt. Been doing some research online mostly at the Mayo Clinic and WebMD to see what this condition might be. Think it might be psoriasis with a blepharitus complication. Took another Benadryl. 

Spent the better part of a day watching videos on chalk painting to learn how only to be told by daughter that  using that technique on the kitchen cabinets will make the area look too busy. Guess I'll think of some other way to change these cabinets. 

Gonna play keep away with Bandit seeing he is squeaking his toy at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment