Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday Progress Report.

Not much progress was made on the denim stained glass quilt over the last week. Partially due to the weather, mostly due to sewing problems. Had to rip back one of the sash seams three times due to my own stupidity (all because I was in a hurry and not paying attention). 

Also had trouble with the machine tension that took hours to fix. Don't know about anyone else, but I have to walk away from SNAFUs sometimes. Too frustrating.

Got the blue checked flannel out to determine if there was enough to back the quilt and I guess the answer is maybe. Turns out there are two different dye problems with the fabric itself. Will see what other fabrics are in the Rubbermaid tote. Really don't want to have to purchase more fabric. (yeah, right)

My Aunt says she uses sheets purchased in thrift stores. Great idea now the average yard of good fabric sells for $14. Ouch!

Bandit and I are both a bit foot sore after the last couple days of walks. Yesterday we walked a total of two and one half miles. A long way on snow covered ice. 

Snacking at night is still a dieting problem. 

This rash is driving me crazy. I don't like to take medication every day. Don't like to itch all the time either. A little over a month until I find out what it is and how to treat it. Hope this dermatologist is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment