Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Presidents Day Monday.

No garbage pick up today because of the holiday. Yippee!

Weatherman is predicting a severe snow storm. Wayne says 15 inches. Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am for not having to travel when the roads are snowy? Extremely grateful.

Spoke with daughter. She emailed me a cartoon captioned "You're so fabulous I bet you fart glitter." I laughed all day long thinking of it. Tucking it away in my brain for future purposes.

Met my neighbor, Mary. She was out burning garbage when we went for our evening constitutional. She was under the impression that whoever lived here was vacationing in Florida because there are never any tracks in the snow (fishing for information). I let her know I'm retired. She seems friendly.

Finally finished the appliqued on that pillow. Will sew it to the backing and insert the pillow form. Bad idea to make something for myself with a black background that shows all the pet hair. 

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment