Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sunday Valentine's Day.

Woke up shortly after 2 a.m. because my eyes were swollen. Took a Benadryl and laid here for hours trying to go back to sleep. Gave up around 5ish and dragged myself out of bed. Fed all the little animals. Walked Bandit. Came back in and went back to bed. So dang tired and still had a hard time sleeping. Finally made a pot of coffee and fell asleep a few minutes after it had perked. Got a good half hour and dragged through the day.

Had to take another Benadryl later on. The rash is not going away. My eyes are still a bit swollen. Hope I can make it until April. Really don't want to go back on antibiotics and/or steroids again. 

Peanut butter is definitely a trigger food. Guess it's time to keep a food diary and make note of reactions.

And while I'm at it ... Figure out what to do with my life.

Happy Valentine's Day to me! Got a phone call and was surprised to get even that seeing earlier in the week was told he didn't have to buy me anything because I don't love him anymore. His words - not mine. *sigh*

What to do indeed. Time to count my pennies.

Won't have any trouble sleeping tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment