Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday Surprise.

Went to play solitary this morning, glanced at the "kitty cam" and there was a snow covered cat peeking in at the food dishes from the stair side of the porch. I hurriedly grabbed a can of food, slipped on a hoodie and stepped outside. KIKI IS BACK! It's been so long I thought he had headed for the rainbow bridge. Little Bit and Honey Bun came out and sniffed him all over in greeting. Am so very glad he's alive. 

On the To Do list today is fixing the bathtub hot water knob. Must have tightened it too much when I turned it off Saturday. Have an instructional video pulled up on YouTube so I can see what it entails. Need to get a new knob before I start because the old one was discarded.

Good thing I have two full bathrooms. The second bath is a childrens bathroom, so even at 5'2" I must bend my knees to wash and rinse my hair. 

Two to four inches of snow predicted this morning but this afternoon will see a balmy 38 degrees. Perhaps I'll be able to clear the last of the ice from the porch.

Gonna gather up the garbage and get it outside before the garbage men get here. Lots to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment