Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Terrific Thursday.

Only six more weeks until Spring (44 days) and the weather forecast today is calling for temperatures near 40 degrees. Looks like Bandit and I will be taking a long stroll this afternoon. 

Henrietta is perched on the roll-top desk watching me as I type. Bandit is curled up behind my chair presumably waiting for me to play or give him a treat...most likely the latter.

Speaking of the latter (being chubby), the diet's not going so well. Have been stress eating and was bad at the grocery store and bought empty calories (eggo waffles) and oreos. Note: calories from chocolate are NOT empty...they're soul soothing! Am glad Spring is around the corner so I can be outside and get more exercise. Until then I guess I'm gonna have to crack down on working out. Really don't want to drag the elliptical back in here, but might have to. At least I actually walked on it while watching TV instead of sitting on the couch like a lump on a log. I'm starting to resemble a hippo; amazing what ten pounds looks like on a 5'2" frame. *sigh*

No time like the present...


No comments:

Post a Comment