Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday Tribulations.

Had a disagreement with daughter this morning and can't seem to get it out of my head. I know I should just let it go. That would be the smart thing to do. Guess I've never been smart as far as interpersonal relationships go. 

It was one of those Science vs. Fiction comments about masks and their usefulness that started the whole conversation devolution. I'm on the side of Science - as always. Give me proof from reliable, verifiable sources.

*sigh*

Made Susie's Oatmeal Bread. The whole house smells simply wonderful. It has a sweet flavor and a nice, thick crust. A very hearty bread.

Gonna find something to do to cheer myself up....later... Watched Jim Henson's Swedish Chef and Kermit and Fozzie Bear videos. Lots of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment