Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Where's My Coffee Sunday.

Woke up a little after four this morning. Looked outside via the Kitty Cam and Honey Bun was perched on the porch rail. Gave him (and Little Bit) what was left of the chicken. He didn't want me touching him but Little Bit was her usual friendly self. 

As long as I was awake figured I would feed the rest of this furry family. Right now Trigger is napping in the bathroom closet, Bandit and Henrietta are both curled up on the bed with me. On Sunday the fur babies get canned cat food. One can split between three cats and the dog. 

I'm sipping a cuppa coffee while trying to figure out the days plan. Caught up on the laundry yesterday. Need to go to the spring for water. Ran out last night and had to drink tap water that smells of chemicals. Trying to decide if I want to get groceries today or tomorrow. Need to make a Wal-Mart run for pet pads, etc. 

Daughter mentioned prayer flags for the garden to act as a deer deterrent, so I went down the Pinterest rabbit hole and pinned a bunch of pictures. Am thinking that might be a good use for some of those ugly curtains taking up space in storage. Have actually had several creative ideas for artwork - both to gift and keep. St. Johns Wort seems to be helping with the seasonal depression.

Washed the fat quarters I got from Little Fabric Garden. Thought the mottled blue would look great as a backdrop for a mermaid and shells prayer flag for Connie. I owe her a mermaid anyway. Will try to remember to put a crab in the picture. Need to research fabric paint...it's quicker than sewing.

Have three column tags ready to print. Two other formats in development. Not sure where the scallop punch is. Probably the shed.

Wish I could wave a wand and make the rolltop desk disappear. Want to move the sewing machine cabinet into that space and make something with that beautiful cotton.

Time to get something accomplished besides daydreaming. See you later alligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment