Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wascally Wabbit.

Elmer Fudd would have loved the trail this morning; bunny tracks everywhere. Bandit could have sniffed for hours had I not urged him to do his duty (pronounced doo-dee).

'Twas a brisk  twenty-five outside with a thirteen mph breeze making it feel like ten degrees. Too cold for me. There is quite a bit of crust on the snow. Hard to walk where it's deep because you crunch through the top; rather jarring on the old bones.

Kiki is gone again. He's been coming later than I feed the feral kitties. Even though I fed late last night when I gave them breakfast I could tell he had been there overnight from the near empty kibble in the bowl. No sign of him anywhere. Apparently he has found a warm shelter. 

Today will be twenty-seven - the warmest until Monday when the thermometer breaks freezing by one degree. Am making a list of provisions needed, but it's so short I'm wondering if 33% off good ground beef is worth going to town.

Benadryl foggy, tired brain continues. Eczema is no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment