Pages

Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday Progress Report.

Not a whole lot has been accomplished this week mostly due to the side effects of Benadryl. But, gosh. It works pretty good.

Six out of the past seven days I met my exercise goal of at least an hour a day... usually when Bandit and I take our morning and early evening walks. 

Sometimes I forget my phone, which is what I use to track my exercise. Thought if I got one of those smart watches folks talk about that I wouldn't have to worry about the phone being in my pocket. Ordered one and it arrived on Wednesday. Biggest, ugliest watch I ever saw. Plus, the software to connect it to the GPS in the phone wouldn't load. Got mailed back from the UPS Store when I made my rounds yesterday. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on something that is a "want" rather than a "need". Will do some more research into it, but I'm pretty sure I'll pass on it for now. There are better ways to spend my money.

Speaking of mail, was pleased to find an invitation to Carolyn's baby shower. It's not until March, so might be an option if I'm able to get vaccinated (twice) - which might not happen until later in the Spring.

Diet went better yesterday. By that I mean the night-time snack wasn't as full of calories as usual. 

Apparently peanuts, eggs, fish, wheat and milk can cause an allergic reaction in some people and may be a reason for this dang rash. Am going to hold off on eating peanutbutter and eggs (which bother me anyway) for a while. Milk is already barely used. 

Am pretty sure sourdough is exempt from that. STILL haven't re-started a batch, but I have to make bread today - so it might happen. Aunt Judies Oatmeal Batter Bread is on the slate. 

Perfect breadmaking weather. Will make the house smell glorious along with helping keep us all warm. Gonna be a cold one this weekend. Overnight lows in the teens with a high for the next few days below freezing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment