Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Stormy Tuesday.

The Weather Service out of State College PA issued a storm warning yesterday from 2 a.m. until 4 p.m. today. 2-4 inches of snow with a topping of ice. Am grateful that I don't have to go anywhere.

Kiki is back and I've been noticing he shows up right before the weather turns bad. Guess he's got his own barometer.

The guy in the picture is the feral dubbed Honey Bun. He is the sweetest, friendliest kitty ever. He has the most beautiful greenish blue eyes. I tried to get a picture of them but he refuses to hold still for me. Of course, Bandit was with me so he wasn't exactly at ease.

This morning when I took the kitties their food, I had to call for him a bit. I think he has matured enough that Kiki sees him as competition. Poor little kitty. He was hiding  under the porch. At least it's a bit of shelter; just wish it was warm for him. Good thing he has a fur coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment