Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday Progress Report.

When I was a little kid there was a comedy team that aired on TV called Laurel and Hardy. One of their tag lines was "that's another fine mess you've gotten me into". That pretty much sums up how today has gone. No one to blame but myself.

A few months back I moved the cat litter boxes out of the bathtub in the guest bath and into the closet in my room. Today I decided to move the clothes hanging there into the office closet and to totally reorganize the house. *sigh* 

What was I thinking?! 

What I've finished so far looks great, but this project is gonna take days. 

In other news:

The diet and exercise is going okay. Portion control is better, snacking is still a nightly habit. 

Haven't gotten as far as desired on the Jacobean pillow. Progress is pictured.


No comments:

Post a Comment