Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wonderful Wednesday. Grandson's Birthday.

Woke up at the normal time this morning, i.e., before the alarm sounded. I ended up going back to bed yesterday and sleeping until a little after 11. Guess my body needed the rest because I felt better after that. Bandit wouldn't poop on our walk, so I'm going to try again after the sun comes up. Need to make up for only walking 1.3 miles yesterday anyway.

Linda called last night and I'm picking up her meds from Wal-Mart and her mail from the Post Office today. Figured I might as well grab some supplies while I'm out so I'm placing a pickup order at Wal-Mart in the next few minutes.

Lynn stopped us on our walk last night. She says Honey Bun is there twice a day to eat. No wonder he's getting chubby. She retired this past summer and missed working, so has taken a part time job at Dollar General down by the Save-a-Lot grocery store.

Got a couple more leaves embroidered on that wall hanging. Have a way to go yet.

Have been watching Kevin Costner in the series called Yellowstone. It breaks my heart knowing that my grandchildren will probably never see how truly beautiful this land is.

No comments:

Post a Comment