Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday

Was surprised to see we walked 1.95 miles yesterday. Mostly because it was a bad day for me. 

I got angry. At Wal-Mart. Specifically: the app. Got to the pickup lot and the app wasn't working. The lot was full. Waited a good twenty minutes only to see folks who got there after me leave before me. Not to mention, the cat food was sold out. Which means I have to go back to town for that. I was pretty impatient. One more example of me feeling entitled, I guess.

Good thing I get over being angry quickly. All it takes is a wagging tail when I open the door.

Laid another row of planks in the kitchen amazed at how nice it looks now. Got some degreaser and am going to clean off the kitchen cabinets and repaint them. Not sure when, but it's on the list.

The new microwave has a beeper that repeats until the food is removed. Not sure if I like that feature or not.

Made pork loin medallions baked with sliced apples and red onion sprinkled with brown sugar. Served it over basmati rice. Got three tv dinners for another day. Going to make a batch of ham and scalloped potatoes today. 

The embroidered holly leaves on the wall hanging are completed. Work on the holly berries is underway.

Mother Nature dusted the ground with snow overnight. The sun is starting to peek over the mountains giving our view a blueish glow. Time to fill and set the feeders out.

No comments:

Post a Comment