Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tired Tuesday the Fourth.

Another chilly start to the day (19°F), but the temperature today will be above zero. A warm thirty seven degrees. The last two days we've come closer to our two mile daily walk goal than anticipated. Sunday we walked 1.85 miles and yesterday 1.63. 

The diet is another story. Yesterday was the first time I haven't eaten after 7 o'clock. Had a high protein dinner earlier than normal (5 o'clock) followed by a snack at six. Hoping to make today day two in that trend.

W brought the flooring back yesterday. Took two trips because he had questions about the cuts. Guess I need to remove some remaining staples and get my gear ready and lay some floor. Or maybe just get the gear ready.

Woke up at one this morning and read for a while before turning off the light and falling back to sleep. For the first time in a while, I didn't want to get out of bed when the alarm sounded at six. Usually I'm out of bed long before the phone starts it's annoying "Get up! Get up!".  Today I want to crawl right back in it.

Started embroidery work on the Mexican Cross wall hanging yesterday. There's not as much remaining work to do as I remembered. Yeah! Hoping to finish this week and do the quilting and binding next week. It's definitely Mom's colors.

Not sure what project I'll work on next. The crazy quilt has been set aside for now. It's a labor of love anyway, so there's no rush to finish. Would like to finish up the tree patterned stained glass quilt. It's kinda calling my name. 

Well, Rachael Ray is cooking up something tasty on the tv, which tells me it's nine o'clock. Time to move these old bones a bit. Perhaps a cup of peppermint tea will wake me up. 

Off I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment