Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

January 2, 2022. Sunday.

Yesterday Bandit and I walked a total of 2.39 miles. Our long walk was on the McDowell Community Trail in Bradford. We chose to walk the portion of trail that goes around the athletic field. It was nicer than walking the University of Pittsburgh portion because there wasn't as much for Bandit to drag me to so he could sniff.

We arrived home in time to visit with W for a bit. He stopped by to borrow the big ladder. I even remembered to give him the planks for the floor so he can cut them. Perhaps I'll be able to finish the floor this month.

Susie called to wish me a happy new year. Spoke with Jake a few minutes as well. Billy texted me... I never know when is a good time to call him.

Neighbor Linda called later on in the evening to chat a while. Work progresses on the ornament I'm making her. Hope to finish it today.

Washed the crochet-topped kitchen towels and sewed buttons on them. Am going to zigzag stitch the remaining towels before crocheting the tops. Forgot how they unravel/fray. Perhaps I can make a few dollars spending money with them at the town wide yard sale. Am going to keep the one Mom crocheted. Yes, I'm a sentimental fool.

Honey Bun was absent when I fed the cats earlier. Hope he's okay. Am going to have to bring the feeders inside at night instead of just moving them to the porch. Something is eating them, but leaving the raisins. What a mess to clean up every day.

Predicted high temp today is 35. It's 34 right now.  Not sure we'll get our two miles in today, but will try.

Kinda a boring life, but no drama can be good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment