Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday Ketchup.

Posted a picture to Facebook of the wall hanging in progress with the embroidering completed. Was shocked at all the wonderful comments from folks I rarely hear from.

Yesterday I went shopping at TOPS. Got a BOGO of Turkey Hill ice cream. Was a bad idea. Had two bowls for snacks.

Forgot to get coleslaw for the now frozen pulled pork leftovers. Cutting up the celery to use for snacking. Bought baby carrots for that purpose as well. Need to use the broccoli and the cabbage so they are earmarked for stir fry. Guess I'll make beef pot roast so I can have a few more ready meals. Beef and broccoli is one of my favourite stir fries. Guess today will be ham, cabbage, carrot, celery and the last of the red onion. Maybe some green pepper as well.

No wonder I'm so fat. I'm obsessed with food. Really need to stop listening to Rachael Ray in the morning. She makes everything sound delicious.

Yup. January 15th and the diet is not going well. I've been super hungry lately. Carb-ing up like mad. When that's happened in the past it's been a prelude to sickness. I've been a bit phlegmy the past couple days and can feel a heaviness in my chest.  

Really didn't want to go outside in the cold this morning. Waited until 7. Looked at the "feels like" weather and the minus ten degrees didn't imp

rove over the next couple hours, so out we went. Tried to get Bandit to walk down the street, but he planted his feet and wouldn't go. Managed to put all the feeders out. Honey Bun was waiting on the porch, so I fed him. Wish I knew why he doesn't want to stay here.


No comments:

Post a Comment