Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday Sleet.

Slick as you know what out there this morning. Temperatures rose overnight and freezing rain has covered the sidewalks and roadways. Several accidents have been reported locally and the State College Weather Station has issued travel advisories basically telling folks to stay home. We slid our way down the block about to Diane's driveway and headed on back to circle the house a couple times before coming back inside. Will be sprinkling the stairs with pet friendly de-icer once the sun comes up.

Jacob called me last night to thank me for the birthday card. We chatted for quite a while about French bulldogs and Ambrosius and Smokey the cat. He's a chatterbox. Quite a wonderful young man. Hard to believe he's fifteen years old already. 

Sue and I chatted a bit. Dan is sick and exhibiting symptoms of COVID. He was resting when we spoke. I hope he recovers quickly.

Am on my second cuppa and the caffeine doesn't seem to be working. Time to do a couple chores and see if I can wake up.



No comments:

Post a Comment