Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday Morning.

Been a couple days since I wrote. Have been doing my couch potato impression. Watching TV mostly. 

Has been super cold here the last few days. Honey Bun disappeared for a couple days, but showed back up this morning. Was so happy to see him I gave both ferals a full can of cat food. 

Broke down and called Susie to see if she's feeling better. Turns out she had a "wicked" sinus infection. Poor girl. When I called at 2 p.m. she had just gotten out of bed because she was hungry. 

Depression has reared its ugly head again. Stopped taking vitamins for a few days. Seems to be all it takes to make me weepy.

Made banana nut muffins yesterday. Ate two in the morning and another two for evening snack. Then I read the calories: 300 each.  Went over daily target by almost five hundred calories. But that's okay. Am getting better at limiting food intake and am usually within the 1200-1500 range.

Picture is from after the snowstorm and before the cold snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment