Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

July 9. Finally Friday.

Yesterday was a bad day garden wise. The deer once again munched on the tomatoes and cucumbers. The little bugger even chopped off the Swiss chard. 

So... I placed an order with Tractor Supply for stakes and deer net fence. Last evening Bandit supervised while I placed it around the garden perimeter, the cucumber bed,  the new and old hydrangeas and the three blueberry bushes out front. Also made a scarecrow that needs a bit more work.

Was pretty upset about the whole ordeal.

Didn't do anything constructive yesterday. Sat around and streamed tv shows and played games on the internet.

Well, that's not exactly true. I did place and picked up an order at Wal-Mart too.

Have been having thunderstorms almost every day. One had hail as big as an inch.

Today will make forty days on Duolingo. 

Gonna get a cup of coffee and start my day. Was nice of the kitties to let me sleep in until 6:00 this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment