Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2021

July 25. Sunday, A Typical Day of Rest.

Rest is mostly what's going to happen. No heavy chores today. Am staying out of the shed unless I go out there to listen to music. Yes, the phonograph is hooked up. Forgot to release the locks under the table, so was unable to insert the leaves. Table is too heavy for me to lift by myself without damaging it. Moved the bulletin board. Hung a couple pictures. 

Have to wash my old scrubs. Am going to ask Mary if she knows anyone who can use them.

It's a few minutes after six. The animals have been fed, garden opened and I'm sipping my first cup of coffee. Sky looks like rain again today; weatherman says only a twenty four percent chance of precipitation. You can feel the moisture in the air. (Phil Collins, can you feel it?)

Mosquitoes were rather thick and hungry over by the garden. Will have to search out standing water sources.

Gotta do some baking today. Zucchini bread, banana bread and squash casserole. Was too hot to run the oven for an hour or two when I tired of the shed yesterday afternoon. Put it off until today. Might just make banana bread and put off the zucchini bread until a cooler day.

Hooked up the new WiFi router. If I can get the desk moved I'll hook the security cameras back up. 

Coffee tastes delicious today and I'd love to have another cup, but Bandit needs his walk. 

It's gonna be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment