Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2021

July 4, 2021. Independence Day.

Was wondering why I am cold until I looked at the temperature: 47 degrees. Brrrrr. Downright chilly. Woke up earlier and clicked on the electric blanket. Silly me left the fan on in the window all night. Sitting here with a hoodie on and yes, the hood is up on my head. Gonna be a cold walk this morning. Henrietta is sitting on my lap getting her morning head rub and keeping me warm. Will need a blanket when she moves. I'd turn the heat on to warm the house up, but it's July.

Folks all around us were setting off fireworks last night. Bandit was nervous about all the noise. He hopped up on the bed a couple times and I comforted him as best I could. He finally settled down and went to sleep. 

Glanced out the window when I turned off the fan and a buck was strolling along the hedge row. Glad he wasn't in the garden. 

Kiki wasn't on the porch waiting for breakfast. Am guessing the fireworks folks were shooting off scared him off. Will look for him later. Little Bit and Honey Bun were out there waiting for their breakfast. They're so affectionate in the morning. Sweet little kitties.

Am tired this morning. Gonna have another cuppa and try to wake up. Luke and Sasha might stop by today. Will make either Chicken Pot Pie or Chicken Masala. Will text Luke later to confirm.

No comments:

Post a Comment