Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2021

July 24. Saturday Baking.

Ahhh. That first sip of coffee in the morning sure is nice.

Worked in the shed for several hours yesterday. It's still quite messy, but I got a lot accomplished. The good news is I found two working tower fans, so I can take a fan off my need to purchase list.

Am going to have to make some banana bread and maybe zucchini bread today. Also the squash casserole I bought supplies for. Sure do hate wasting food. Not sure I want to start that this morning or wait until the afternoon. Probably the afternoon.

Splurged and bought a pulled pork sandwich from one of the Friday fire hall market vendors. Bought a bee balm plant as well.

Chatted with Nancy (beagle pups mom) for a bit on our afternoon walk. She seems really nice.

Julie and Tim were out with their pups and we went to the ball park together so the dogs could play together. Bandit loves their dogs, Mishka and Sierra. They gave him quite the workout.

It's 6:30, so I guess I better throw on some blue jeans and take Bandit for a walk. The garden is already uncovered and animals are fed. Forgot to mention that Kiki was here yesterday. He looks like he's been eating better than when he was here last. Good to see.

Later tater!

No comments:

Post a Comment