Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday, 29 April 2021.

The steady rain from yesterday prompted new leaf growth on most of the trees. Renews my spirit to see the bright greens and reds dotting the hillsides. 

Spring is still my favorite season. 

In spite of the rain, Bandit and I got water at the spring on Taintor. Then, instead of going all the way to Kinzua Bridge State Park, we stopped at one of the State Game Land pull offs and hiked that road. The rain was mostly a sprinkle so we walked for about 45 minutes before the wind and rain started growing heavier. Was a beautiful hike with lots of interesting rock formations.

Tomorrow is the last day of my SLING tv subscription, so this morning after feeding the animals I sat down and watched a few minutes of Morning Joe and CNN news. After the first my only LIVE tv will be CBS/Paramount+. Am saving about $35 a month. Decided that I have enough media choices without SLING and the limited time I watch it now that the election is over.

Cleared some floor space in the shed for the flooring if it ever gets here. Haven't heard from W since Monday when he went to the airport. Not that not hearing from him is unusual.

Dang cat peed on Bandit's bed again. It's stripped and waiting to be washed next. Time to fold laundry and switch the wash over to the dryer. Laundry and dishes seem to be two chores that are never completely finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment