Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

April 15. Trip to Erie.

Spent the better part of the day riding to and from Lumber Liquidators in Erie, PA. Four hours round trip. Was a pretty big let down. The showroom was much smaller than either of us anticipated. I did pick out and pay for new flooring. CoreLUX Castle Hill Birch. It is 6mm thick, waterproof and has a lifetime warranty. As luck would have it, none of the flooring was in stock so I have to wait two weeks for it to arrive at the showroom. Then we have to go back up and pick it up. Ugh! Stressful driving in city traffic.

Ate at Red Lobster on the way home. It was so cold inside that we got our food to go and ate in the truck. W got Walt's Shrimp and I got the lobster Alfredo. W had the trots by the time we got back home. I got them shortly thereafter. We think it was the biscuits. 

We were both exhausted from being in a car so long. He went home to sleep. Bandit and I went to CVS, picked up my Hobby Lobby order from the Post Office and a loaf of bread at TOPS, gathered water at the spring on Taintor and went for a walk on the oil road past Droney. 

By the time we made it home I was so tired I couldn't sleep. Was midnight before the sand man granted my request.

Called Connie. Finally got a hold of her on the fifth try. Guess she doesn't want to be friends anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment