Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Ten Years In The Wilds.

Yesterday marked the tenth anniversary of my move to The Wilds of Pennsylvania. Henrietta is by my side as I reflect on the events that brought me here as they relate to the present.

This mornings wake up song that keeps repeating in my head is called When You Close Your Eyes sung by Night Ranger.  The lyrics stuck in my head are:

What do you do when it's falling apart and you knew that it was from the very start? Do you close your eyes and dream about me?

*sigh*

So, hey. The guy that I always dreamed of in both good times and bad told me he loved me and wanted to be with me. I believed him and moved here to be with him.

He changed his mind a while back. 

I am trying to make the best of the situation. Trying to mend my broken heart. He's been generous in many ways. Selling me this trailer and now the land and outbuildings at reasonable prices. Making sure I get some venison in the fall. Making repairs to the house and arranging vehicle services. He's helped me in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment