Pages

Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday Progress Report.

When I spotted Coltsfoot (Tussilargo farfara) earlier this week, I knew the snows of Winter would be over soon. Not quite yet, but soon. Also spotted sprouting are rhubarb, a cinnamon fern, first this and the plum trees.

Have spent a bit of time watching how to videos on YouTube. Mostly embroidery - both needle painting and stump work. Am anxious to try both, but need more education before attempting ... Or perhaps I'll jump in and try. I yearn to make a butterfly combining both techniques.

In reality, there are so many chores on the to-do list I don't know where to start. This month I'm supposed to be getting the carpet replaced with new wood flooring. Which means all the bookcases, tables, etc. Need to be unloaded and moved. Not a fun job. Have to start now and do a little at a time so I don't hurt my back any further.

Kitchen cabinets need washed down with Dawn and repainted.

Bathroom sink needs replaced.

Porches and stairs need repainted, as do the house and shed (after the batting is installed).

Have to make a run to Kaytees in Coudersport to get a shrub or two before it's too late for planting.

No comments:

Post a Comment