Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2021

April 25. Sunday.

Had a little reaction to the vaccine. Sore arm and what used to be referred to as the back door trots. Small price to pay for the knowledge that I probably won't die if I get COVID. 

Moved the two bookcases off the carpet by the little bathroom in preparation of the new flooring being laid.

Put the smaller of the two in the hall by my bedroom. Moved the DVDs from the pie safe onto it. Then moved the bulk of the baking supplies from the island cupboard to the pie safe.

The larger bookcase was basically shoved into the back bedroom along with everything else. 

What a mess! At least I have a couple months to reorganize this house before surgery.

On another note, Bandit and I checked out the trail on the road to Gilbert Reservoir. It was too muddy to go more than a quarter mile, but rather pretty. We will try it again in the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment