Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Friday Progress Report.

Been stressing all week about yesterday's dermatology visit. Didn't get hardly any sleep Wednesday night. W called me Tuesday and offered to drive me there. I accepted.

Took about 90 minutes to get there. Very easy drive with only a couple turns at the very end. Was early so had to hang for a while. Got a diagnosis: Sebopsoriasis, which is where I have symptoms of both seborhhea and psoriasis. Wrote me three different prescriptions to use to clear this rash up. Finally! 

The doctor also removed the growth from my nose. Will have the biopsy results in two weeks.

More fun times on the horizon. Have to meet with a lawyer to draw up a mortgage for the land this trailer sits on and the out building W built for my storage. Will be signing papers at the end of the month. The I'll be watching my pennies for the next six years until it's paid off. Hopefully I can pay it off sooner and nothing major goes wrong for the next six years.

Scary. This is a really big commitment for me. W and I had a bit of a argument about it. I wanted to wait until the work on the shed is completed. He took offense saying I didn't trust him to do the work. Which I don't. With good reason. Had a crying jag after we hung up. He told me "I have feelings too." Like he ever takes my feelings into consideratipn...

Anyway, I need an affordable place to live so I'm going through with it.

In other news...

I've been on a bit of a buying spree lately. Bought some embroidery floss so I can try needle painting and stump work. Then I picked up a fig plant and a Krasavitsa Moskvy lilac from Tractor Supply. They are tiny. Less than a foot tall. Then I bought two James Macfarlane lilacs and a Weigela from Graham Greenhouse. The lilacs are about three feet high. The Weigela is about a foot.


No comments:

Post a Comment