Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

April 20, 2021. Tuesday Trials and Tribulations.

Yesterday Dr. Andrulonis called with the biopsy laboratory results: basal cell carcinoma. I have to have Mohs surgery. 

Am going to go to Aunt Judilyn's house and her dermatologists office, Lackawanna Valley Dermatology, for the procedure. Called her and my insurance to verify its okay. My copay is only $30. 

W wants me to go to Roswell in Buffalo because he says its closer for follow up appointments. Am pretty sure I can go back to Dubois for those. No way am I dealing with driving in a city again. Stressful enough having to get pieces of my face sliced off.

Prior to the doctors call, W had stopped by to pick up the down payment on this property. Spoke with the lawyers office and they told me the land is now mine. ... As long as I make the payments in six years (or less, God willing and the creeks don't rise) it will be mine free and clear. 

Mopped the linoleum yesterday for one of the last times. Can't wait to have the new floor down. Can see it all clean and shiny in my minds eye. W wants to pull up the carpet now. Really don't want to do that until I can open the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment