Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Sunday Sun Day. May 2nd.

Some days when the cats wake me up before sunrise I am overwhelmed by all the tasks that lie before me. I mentally list them off, clean back room, get paint and check on baseboard at ValuHome, purchase screening for garden beds from Worth Smith, decide where to buy furniture coasters, clean out little shed, etc. Too much to do. 

Feel like I didn't accomplish anything yesterday. Truth is I weeded about half of the perennial flower bed, most of the mint bed and 80% of the front foundation bed. The wheelbarrow is overflowing with weeds. Wish I could start a compost pile, but composting has drawn skunks in the past and Lord knows, we don't need no stinking skunks.

Not sure what's up with Romeow and Tigger today. They sure do look cosy on Bandit's blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment