Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sunday, 23 May 2021.

As I write today's date I realized that Bill and I, had we stayed married, would have been married 46 years today. Next year I will mark this date with an annual visit to Dubois Dermatology for a body check to verify the skin remains problem free.

Gonna be another beautiful day in Pennsylvania. Much like yesterday.

After finishing some items on the to-do list, I spent a couple hours relaxing on the back porch. Simply watching the mesmerizing natural ballet of the blossoming choke cherry and  thorn apple tree as they bowed and swayed to and fro in the breeze. Chartreuse pollen flying through the air in literal waves. Shifted the hummingbird feeders so there are plants between them. The different charms still battle, but not quite as often. It helps that so many flowers are blossoming now.

Hardly any bees. It's freaking me out.

However, a close look at the apple trees and blueberry bushes shows fruiting has begun. No evidence of fruit on the plum trees; they're pretty anyway.

Gonna drink my coffee before it gets any colder. 

p.s. (COVID19 vaccination number two has left my arm rather sore, but seem to be okay other than that. Also, pulled a tick off my belly when I got up this morning. It's always something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment