Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Amazing Service!!!

Farm Animal Nursery Quilt - Continued...








On Friday I ordered the Farm Animal Nursery Quilt block pattern from Jack Dempsey Needle Art so I could "fix" and finish the quilt. It arrived at the Post Office today via First Class Mail. This is a picture of the wall quilt I ordered at the same time.










It came with six free embroidery blocks and a little note that read:
 
JACK DEMPSEY NEEDLE ART MENTORING PROGRAM

In order to cultivate, educate and engage a 
whole new generation of embroidery
 enthusiasts, we are sending you a free sample
 to share your passion for embroidery with a
friend, family member, scout troop or anyone
 else you think would enjoy embroidering as 
much as you do.

www.jdneedleart.com


Isn't that nice? What a great way to give back! I'm thinking of speaking with my local librarian about holding an embroidery class. What do you think?

Now it's time for me to get busy and embroider that last block so I can finish the quilt.

In the meantime, here's a photo of the free blocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment