Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June 30. Heat Wave Ends.

Was so hot yesterday Bandit didn't want to go for his afternoon walk. Took him down the street at the normal time. Then took him for a longer walk at dusk. Cooled off overnight and now it's raining. He didn't want to walk this morning either. Guess we'll try again here in a little bit.

Started cutting out some brooches. Was shocked that my hands hurt so much. Not sure if it's arthritis, carpal tunnel, a sprain or some combination of all the above. Not sure when I'll be able to embroider.

Am probably heading to Wellsboro next Tuesday. Will go for a hike with Laura and maybe stop to see Lucinda. 

Started streaming Yellowstone . Always did like Kevin Costner dramas. And Westerns.

Balanced my checkbook yesterday. Yikes! Spent way too much money this past month. Still have to get baseboards and registers. Perhaps I'll measure today.

After I get another cuppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment