Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

June 21.

Not quite sure why I'm awake at  4:30 a.m. Really don't want to get up this early. Sets a bad precedent with the animals. 

Pulled the carpet out of the living room. That was a breeze compared to the linoleum. Got most of the linoleum up - what a pain that is. The builders used a lot of staples to hold it down. Am using a screwdriver, hammer and pliers to get them out.

Spent the bulk of the day crawling around on the floor with a mask on my face, gloves on my hands, long sleeved shirt, jeans and shoes. Sweat dripping off. Had to keep taking breaks to wash my hands and face and cool off. Probably have another two or three hours to finish taking up the linoleum. Then I can lacquer the particle board and lay the flooring. 

Smells better in here already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment