Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

June 28.

Another Monday. Bandit woke me this morning by woofing. He's usually pretty quiet except when he's whining for a treat. Thought maybe there was a deer in the garden, but didn't see one out there.

Spent some time in the garden yesterday after discovering the deer had eaten the beets. Almost cried. The ones they didn't eat were pulled out of the soil. Guess I'll be eating beets this week.

Hung the garland I got at the Dollar Store. Only went about halfway around, so I hung the garden flags I made earlier. Put up a couple cow bells too. Later today if I can find the energy I'm going to put up a motion detector light. If that fails will resort to buying an electric fence.

Finished installing the flooring in the living room. At least, I thought it was done. Came in from walking Bandit and noticed some separation. Not sure what to do about it. 

Put Mom's area rug down in the living room. Sue was right - it collects dirt. Guess ill pull it back up for now.I

Got the animals fed, poop scooped, all the garbage out to the curb including the stinky carpet.

Not even 7 a.m. and it's so humid I'm turning the A/C on. So much to do, so little time. Think I'll feed the birds and get my work started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment