Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

June 27. Sunday.

Put down a few more planks yesterday and measured for the last row. Went outside to cut one of the last boards and was dripping sweat before even starting. Then discovered that I'd cut the wrong side. Now I have to recut it. Will need to saw in the morning before the temperature gets too hot to work comfortably. 67 degrees at 5:15 so I'll have to work fast.

Would really like to finish the bulk of it today so I can put this house back in order. Rain predicted tomorrow. Gotta unload the canning shelves though and that's not a task I'm looking forward to.

My hands, arms and back are very, very painful. Been taking ibuprofen to no avail.

W stopped in yesterday. I think he was shocked that I had so much done. He said the place smelled a lot better. Thank goodness. 

Time to walk Bandit and unload some shelves. Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment