Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

June 18.

Came home from walking Bandit and visiting with Linda Collins to find that the neighbors had once again mowed my lawn down to brown. Was so mad I tossed and turned moat of the night. Couldn't seem to put it out of my mind. So this afternoon I knocked on their door and confronted them. I asked if they remembered where the boundaries are and confirmed that Trudy knew where they were. I told them that I knew they were just trying to be nice, but that I don't want them mowing my lawn anymore. She said the lawn was so damaged because they had a problem with their mower deck and the son-in-law accidentally mowed my property. I told them it didn't matter, that I do not want them mowing my lawn anymore. She had the balls to ask me "So how far do you want us to mow over now?" I told her NONE OF IT.

Maybe this time she'll listen.

I'm still upset. Even after talking with Susie about it.

Guess I'll watch  some TV and try to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment