Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

What a World Wednesday.

Saw the sun working its way over the hill this morning and I simply had to stop and watch the world waking up. Can you believe this photo was taken in the center of town? 

Been busy doing nothing for the last few days. You know, playing video games, bingeing sitcom and sci-fi shows on Amazon Prime and CBS All Access.

*sigh*

To give myself a bit of credit, I've also started Spring cleaning. The open shelves and countertops have been cleaned and rearranged. The same needs to be done with the cupboards. Plus, the cupboards need repainted. Luckily the paint was purchased on the last jaunt to town.

It's been warm enough that Bandit and I have taken longer than normal walks. His hip dysplasia has him not wanting to get back in the car after our hikes. He needs to exercise to lose weight to perhaps ease his aching joints. Poor puppy. He tries so hard. Because he's my pal and I love him, I've ordered a folding ramp from Chewy to make it easier to get in the SUV.

Gonna be another warm day. Time to do some outside chores. 

Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment