Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wet Wednesday.

Bandit got drenched on our morning stroll even though we didn't go far (across the bridge to the corner and back).

I stayed pretty dry until I looked at the temperature (48) and needed to open the raised bed greenhouses and set out the bird feeders.

Am back inside now. Dried off and sipping a cuppa. Wondering what kind of bird makes that weird chirp only to discover after it becomes rhythmic that the noise is Bandit snoring. Gonna be a two cup morning.

W brought the fourth raised bed over already made so we had to carry it to the garden. It was rather heavy.  He insisted on putting it where the butterfly bush is. I could see his point, so that's where it sits. I pray I don't kill the bush by moving it.

Supposed to rain most of today. Free watering for the garden. Will also give this old body a chance to recuperate and maybe play with some embroidery.


No comments:

Post a Comment